Ads 468x60px

SolB : SolB is Ottogi

SolB is Ottogi

[Lançamento no dia 24 de Agosto de 2012]

Preço: R$ 58,00 (frete incluso)

Tracklist:
01. 오뚜기 (Rap Feat. 지윤 of 4Minute)
02. 반대로 말하고..
03. 사랑을 몰랐어 (Rap Feat. 류민정)
04. 오뚜기 (Rap Feat. 지윤 of 4Minute) (Latin House Ver.)
05. 오뚜기 (Rap Feat. 안혜진) (Club House Ver.)
06. 오뚜기 (Inst.)

Um comentário:

  1. Awesome site you have here but I was curious if you knew of any community forums that cover
    the same topics talked about here? I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get responses from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my blog ... how can i buy instagram followers online

    ResponderExcluir

Asian Mix Store

Em compras a partir de 3 Produtos um super desconto para você! Para pedidos, orçamento, tirar dúvidas ou sugestões e/ou reclamações entre em contato: asianmixstore@hotmail.com